The Karhu x YMR Track Club women’s sweatshirt is designed to celebrate a midnight running experience during Lapland’s endless light. The sweatshirt’s fabric blend is knitted using 98% high-quality cotton and the remaining 2%is elastane in order to create quality with just the right amount of stretch in it. This also gives the fabric an incredibly smooth feel against the skin. This sweater has a loose and comfortable fit, perfect for pre- and post-workout.
-Made from 98% cotton and 2% elastane
-Sun Run satin label on front
-Sun Run screen print on back
-Designed and knitted in Sweden
Er zijn nog geen beoordelingen.